Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Healthy Snack Cooking Class with Let Us Learn, Inc. In-Person
After a long day of learning at school the best thing to have is a nice, healthy snack. Kids in 2nd grade and up are invited to come join us at the Carnegie Center with our friends from Let Us Learn, Inc. to make some healthy snacks sure to nourish growing minds! Spots are limited and registration is required.
Let Us Learn, Inc. is a local non-profit that is committed to increasing access to healthy food through community and family engagement.
- Saturday, September 10, 2022
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Jane Barth Anderson Meeting Room
- Carnegie Center for Art & History
- Teens (6th - 12th) Tweens (5th-7th) Upper Elementary (3rd- 5th)
Registration has closed.